Tuesday, January 4, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!

Today I was hired as the afternoon ZUMBA in the Circuit instructor for the CURVES in Goose Creek!!  I am so excited!  My dear friend Heather has been hired as the morning instructor at the same CURVES! 

So now my schedule looks like this:

Tuesdays:
2:30-3:45 - ZUMBA at Sedgefield Intermediate School
5:00-6:00 - ZUMBA at Metro North Church
6:15-7:15 - ZUMBA at Metro North Church

Wednesdays:
4:00-4:30 - ZUMBA in the Circuit at CURVES in Goose Creek

Thursdays:
6:00-6:30 - ZUMBA in the Circuit at CURVES in Goose Creek

Saturdays:
10-11:30 - ZUMBA at Metro North Church

I knew that if I sat still long enough I would begin to pick up more classes.  I am completely content teaching 4 days a week.  I am still teaching Music at Sedgefield Intermediate and I consider teaching ZUMBA my second job.

Will I eventually get out of teaching and teach ZUMBA full time??  I doubt it!  I consider ZUMBA a hobby and it is nice to have other things to do besides just ZUMBA - although I DO LOVE my ZUMBA time!!

Well, I am going to get ready to take a call from Rob - he should be calling very soon!!

Good night my friends!!

ZUMBA LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment