Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ALL THINGS ZUMBA

This is the packet I received when I was at my BASIC 1 training and I became a ZIN member


One of my ZUMBA mentors - Alma

My other ZUMBA mentor - Queenie


Queenie & I at the Charleston ZIN Meeting


Charleston ZUMBA Instructors
(Not everyone was at this meeting - it is hard to believe that there are more)

 
My first ZUMBATHON - ZUMBATHON 4 Multiple Sclerosis


My second ZUMBATHON - ZUMBATHON 4 Chase (a little boy with a rare cancer)


Me and Sharee - CUMBIA



My third ZUMBATHON - ZUMBATHON 4 MUSC Children's Hospital
(This was the first ZUMBATHON where I was a guest instructor)


Instructors for ZUMBATHON 4 MUSC Children's Hospital
(Hosted by Queenie)


ZUMBATHON 4 Metro
(I am hosting this event)


I had the chance to ZUMBA with Allie Ishcomber from this past season of THE BIGGEST LOSER


Teaching my ZUMBA class at Metro North Church


Christmas ZUMBA

 

Rob gave me ZUMBA Fusion Pants for Christmas


2 new ZUMBA tops - from Rob


ZUMBA beach towel - from Rob


ZUMBA flip-flops - from Rob

ZUMBA has changed my life - for the better!! 

Check out my ZUMBA website at http://www.zumbawithsarah.webs.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment